Applied from 14.10.2020 21:06:|
- Updated entry restrictions.
Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to passengers with a "D" visa issued by Bulgaria.
- This does not apply to passengers traveling as students.
Passengers must have a printed medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival. The certificate must be in Bulgarian or English.
- This does not apply to family members of nationals of Bulgaria.
- This does not apply to passengers arriving from Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Japan, Korea (Rep.), Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Rwanda, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay or Vatican City (Holy See).