Applied from 13.07.2021 21:06:|
- Updated entry restrictions.
Passengers must have:
- a negative COVID -19 antigen test taken at most 48 hours before arrival. The test result must be in English, French, German, Spanish or accompanied by a certified Spanish translation; or
- a negative COVID-19 NAAT test taken at most 72 hours before arrival. Tests accepted are: LAMP, PCR, RT-LAMP, RT-PCR and TMA.. The test result must be in English, French, German, Spanish or accompanied by a certified Spanish translation; or
- a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated with AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Janssen, Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech, Serum Institute of India, Sinopharm or Sinovac at least 14 days before arrival; or
- a COVID-19 recovery certificate issued at least 11 days after the positive COVID-19 NAAT test result. The sample for the certificate must have been taken at most 180 days before arrival.
-- This does not apply to passengers younger than 12 years.
-- This does not apply to passengers arriving from Albania, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Canada, China (People's Rep.), Chinese Taipei, Croatia, Estonia, France, Germany, Hong Kong (SAR China), Hungary, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Korea (Rep.), Kosovo (Rep.), Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macao (SAR China), Malta, Moldova (Rep.), Montenegro, New Zealand, North Macedonia (Rep.), Poland, Qatar, Romania, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom or USA.
-- This does not apply to passengers arriving from Belgium (excluding Bruxelles-Capitale/Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest); arriving from Czechia (excluding Praha, Stredni Cechy, Jihozapad, Severozapad, Severovychod, Jihovychod, Stredni Morava, Moravskoslezsko); arriving from Denmark (excluding Hovedstaden); arriving from Finland (exlcuding Helsinki-Uusimaa); arriving from Greece (excluding Attiki, Notio Aigaio, Kriti), arriving from Italy (excluding Friuli-Venezia Giulia); arriving from the Netherlands (excluding Groningen, Overijssel, Gelderland, Utrecht, Noord-Holland, Zuid-Holland, Zeeland, Noord-Brabant); arriving from Norway (excluding Rogaland, Agder, Trondelag, Troms og Finnmark); arriving from Portugal (only Madeira); or arriving from Sweden (excluding Norra Mellansverige, Ovre Norrland).
-- This does not apply to deadheading crew.
Passengers entering or transiting through Spain must complete an "FCS Health Control Form" before departure at https://www.spth.gob.es/ or via the Spain Travel Health-SpTH App. This will generate a QR code which must be presented upon arrival.
- This does not apply to deadheading crew.