Travel restrictions of Spain Last updates at 18.09.2020 00:20
- Entry restrictions
Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to passengers arriving from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden or Switzerland.
- This does not apply to students with proof of being enrolled in a course in a Schengen Member State. They must have a medical insurance and travel to the country where they study, at most 15 days before the start of the course.
- This does not apply to immediate family members of a national of an EU Member State traveling together or traveling to join the national of an EU Member State.
- This does not apply to immediate family members of a British national traveling together or traveling to join the British national.
- This does not apply to passengers who are unmarried partners of nationals of Spain. They must have a confirmation of their relationship issued by a consulate of Spain.
Passengers must complete an "FCS Health Control Form" at https://www.spth.gob.es/ . A QR code generated from the completed form must be presented upon arrival.