Applied from 08.02.2021 19:12:|
- Imposed entry restrictions for passengers who arrive from or have been in Botswana, Cabo Verde, Kuwait, Maldives, St Lucia, St Vincent and The Grenadines.
Passengers arriving from Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Aruba, Austria, Bahrain, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Cape Verde, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Dominican Rep., Ecuador, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Hungary, Ireland (Rep.), Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Moldova (Rep.), Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Namibia, Netherlands, North Macedonia (Rep.), Norway, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russian Fed., San Marino, Serbia, Seychelles, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turks and Caicos Isl., USA, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay or Virgin Isl. (USA) must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) RT - PCR, RT-LAMP or TMA test result. The test must have been taken at most 72 hours before arrival and the certificate must be in English, French, Germany, Spanish or accompanied by a certified Spanish translation.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 6 years.
- This does not apply to passengers arriving from Faroe Isl., Greenland or Midtjyllar in Denmark.
- This does not apply to passengers arriving from Guadalupe in France.
- This does not apply to passengers arriving from Martinique or Reunion.
- This does not apply to passengers arriving from Agder, Innlandet, Møre og Romsdal, Nordland, Rogaland, Troms og Finnmark, Trondelag, Vestfold og Telemark, Vestland or Viken in Norway.
- This does not apply to passengers with a medical certificate with a positive Coronavirus (COVID-19) RT - PCR test result and medical discharge specifying that the passenger is recovered, not contagious and ok to travel.