Travel restrictions updates for American Samoa
14.03.2020 19:02: imposed entry restrictions.
Entry Permits, issued by Samoa (American) instead of visas, are suspended.
Passengers who transited or have been in countries affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19), when arriving from Hawaii, must:
- spend 14 days in Hawaii; and
- obtain a health clearance 3 days before arrival in Samoa (American); and
- present a completed “DOT Travel Declaration Form" upon arrival; and
- provide itinerary upon arrival.
14.03.2020 19:02: imposed entry restrictions for passengers who arrive from or have been in Samoa.
Passengers arriving from Samoa must:
- obtain a health clearance from Ministry of Health (MOH) 3 days prior to arrival;
- present a completed “DOT Travel Declaration Form" upon arrival.
14.03.2020 19:02: imposed special requirements for flights from/to Tonga.
Flights from Tonga with Talofa Airways are suspended.