Travel restrictions of American Samoa Last updates at 01.02.2021 17:16
- Entry restrictions for passengers who arrive from or have been in Samoa
Passengers arriving from Samoa must:
- obtain a health clearance from Ministry of Health (MOH) 3 days prior to arrival;
- present a completed “DOT Travel Declaration Form" upon arrival.
- Entry restrictions
Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival.
Passengers arriving from Hawaii must:
- spend 14 days in Hawaii; and
- obtain a health clearance 3 days before arrival in Samoa (American); and
- present a completed “DOT Travel Declaration Form" upon arrival; and
- provide itinerary upon arrival.
- All international flights are suspended
Flights to Samoa (American) are suspended.
- This does not apply to medevac flights and repatriation flights.
- Forced isolation
Passengers are subject to quarantine for 14 days.