Travel restrictions of Taiwan (Chinese Taipei) Last updates at 01.03.2021 03:32
- Entry restrictions
Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to passengers with an Alien Resident - Certificate.
- This does not apply to passengers traveling on business. They must be able to prove their business travel purpose.
- This does not apply to passengers with a "SPECIAL ENTRY PERMIT FOR COVID-19 OUTBREAK" visa.
Passengers entering or transiting through Chinese Taipei must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) RT-PCR test result issued at most 3 working days before departure from the first embarkation point. Details can be found at https://www.cdc.gov.tw/Category/MPage/XQ9r73gXAgEfJZV9zm6gaA .
A completed "Quarantine System for Entry Form" must be submitted before departure at https://hdhq.mohw.gov.tw/ .
- Home/self isolation
Passengers are subject to quarantine for 14 days.
- have a confirmed booking of quarantine facility or hotel; or
- present a completed affidavit obtained before departure at https://hdhq.mohw.gov.tw/ or upon arrival, if they quarantine at home.