Travel restrictions of Turkey Last updates at 04.01.2021 10:56
- Entry restrictions
Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 6 years.
- Flights from/to Denmark, South Africa, United Kingdom are suspended
Flights from Denmark, South Africa and United Kingdom are suspended.
- This does not apply to humanitarian and repatriation flights.
- Forced isolation for passengers who arrive from or have been in Denmark, South Africa
Passengers arriving from Denmark or South Africa are subject to quarantine for 7 days.
- Forced isolation for passengers who arrive from or during last 10 days have been in United Kingdom
Passengers who have been in the past 10 days in the United Kingdom are subject to quarantine for 14 days.