Travel restrictions of Thailand Last updates at 27.08.2020 14:04
- Entry restrictions
Passengers and airline crew are not allowed to enter and transit until 30 September 2020.
- This does not apply to passengers who are spouses, parents, or children of a national of Thailand.
- This does not apply to airline crew with a return scheduled flight.
- This does not apply to passengers traveling as students.
Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) RT-PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before departure.
Passengers must have:
- an insurance to cover medical expenses in Thailand, and
- a Certificate of Entry issued by Royal Thai Embassy, and
- a Fit to Fly health certificate.
- Forced isolation
Passengers are subject to medical screening and quarantine.