Travel restrictions of Suriname Last updates at 07.06.2021 09:12
- Entry restrictions
Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to passengers with a letter of attestation issued by the Government of Suriname.
- This does not apply to passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate stating that they were fully vaccinated.
Passengers must send an entry request email at most 5 days before departure to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 12 years.
Passengers must have:
- a confirmed accommodation booking for at least 7 days at a registered SHATA accommodation; and
- health insurance to cover COVID-19 expenses.
- Forced isolation
Passengers are subject to quarantine for 7 days.