Travel restrictions of Suriname Last updates at 30.12.2020 21:58
- Total entry ban
Passengers are not allowed to enter.
Passengers must send an email at most 5 days before departure to email@example.com with a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 12 years.
Passengers must send an email at most 5 days before departure to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- a confirmed accommodation booking for at least 7 days at a registered SHATA accommodation; and
- a health insurance covering any Coronavirus (COVID-19) expenses.
- All international flights are suspended
Flights to Suriname are suspended.
- This does not apply to medical and repatriation flights.
- Forced isolation
Passengers are subject to quarantine for 7 days.