Travel restrictions of Suriname Last updates at 31.03.2021 15:02
- Total entry ban
Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to passengers with a letter of attestation issued by the Government of Suriname.
Passengers must send an entry request email at most 5 days before departure to email@example.com .
Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 12 years.
Passengers must have:
- a confirmed accommodation booking for at least 7 days at a registered SHATA accommodation; and
- health insurance to cover COVID-19 expenses.
- All international flights are suspended
Until 8 April 2021, flights to Suriname are suspended.
- This does not apply to medical and repatriation flights.
- Forced isolation
Passengers are subject to quarantine for 7 days.