- Entry restrictions
Passengers are not allowed to enter until 13 December 2020.
- This does not apply to passengers with a long-stay visa issued by an EU Member State.
- This does not apply to passengers arriving from Algeria, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Japan, Korea (Rep.), Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Rwanda, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, Uruguay and Vatican City (Holy See).
- This does not apply to students.
- Flights from/to Andorra, Armenia, French Polynesia, Guam, Montenegro are suspended
Flights from Andorra, Armenia, French Polynesia, Guam or Montenegro are suspended until 13 December 2020.
- This does not apply to humanitarian and medevac flights.
- Quarantine is possible
Passengers could be subject to quarantine.