Travel restrictions of Philippines Last updates at 23.09.2020 14:58
- Total entry ban
Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to spouses, minors or children with special needs of nationals of the Philippines.
- This does not apply to parents of a minor or a child with special needs who is a national of the Philippines.
- This does not apply to passengers with a 13(a), 13(b), 13(c), 13(d), 13(e), 13(g), RA 7919, EO324 or Native-born visa issued by the Philippines.
Passengers traveling to Davao (DVO) must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result issued at most 72 hours before departure.
- Forced isolation
Passengers arriving in Philippines:
- are subject to a Coronavirus (COVID-19) test at their own expense; and
- are subject to quarantine; and
- must present a completed Case Investigation Form.