Travel restrictions of Nepal Last updates at 09.03.2021 17:14
- Entry restrictions
Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to passengers with a tourist entry visa.
- This does not apply to foreign nationals of Nepali origin whose passport states Nepal as place of birth.
- This does not apply to relatives of nationals of Nepal.
Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 test issued at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. Tests accepted are GeneXpert, NAAT and RT-PCR.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 5 years.
A completed, printed "International Traveller Form" must be presented at check-in. The form can be obtained at https://ccmc.gov.np/ .
- Quarantine is possible
Passengers could be subject to quarantine for 5 days.
- Forced isolation for passengers who arrive from or have been in South Africa, United Kingdom
Passengers who arrive from or have transited through South Africa or United Kingdom must have a confirmed hotel reservation for 5 days. The hotel must be listed on https://ccmc.gov.np/arms/attachments/Quarantine_HotelsList.pdf .