Travel restrictions of Malaysia Last updates at 24.02.2021 12:22
- Entry restrictions
Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to passengers with an approval from the Malaysian immigration obtained at https://mtp.imi.gov.my/myTravelPass/main
- This does not apply to students with a written approval from immigration applied at https://educationmalaysia.gov.my/
Passengers must have an approval from the Malaysian immigration obtained at https://mtp.imi.gov.my/myTravelPass/main .
- This does not apply to passengers traveling as students.
Passengers arriving in Malaysia must install 'MySejahtera app' in their smart phone.
Passengers traveling to Sarawak must complete an "enterSarawak" form and an "eHealth Declaration Form" before departure at https://sarawakdisastermc.com/
Passengers traveling to Sarawak must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) RT-PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 3 days before arrival.
- Some airports are closed or restrictions for operations of airports has been imposed
Transfer from an international flight to a domestic flight is not allowed.
- Forced isolation
Passengers arriving in Malaysia:
- are subject to medical screening; and
- are subject to quarantine for 10 days at their own expense; and
- must install 'MySejahtera app' in their smart phone.