Travel restrictions of Malaysia
if ($data['country_last_update'] > 0)
echo 'Last updates at ' . get_datetime($data['country_last_update']) . '
- Entry restrictions
Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to passengers with MyTravelPass (MTP) obtained at https://mtp.imi.gov.my/myTravelPass/main .
- This does not apply to students with a written approval from immigration applied at https://educationmalaysia.gov.my/
Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken at most 3 days before departure from the first embarkation point.
Passengers are subject to a COVID-19 RT-PCR test upon arrival at their own expense.
Passengers must install 'MySejahtera app' in their phone and complete the health declaration at least one day before departure.
Passengers traveling to Sarawak must complete an "enterSarawak" form and an "eHealth Declaration Form" before departure at https://sarawakdisastermc.com/
- Entry restrictions for passengers who arrive from or have been in Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
Passengers arriving from Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan or Sri Lanka are not allowed to enter and transit.
- This does not apply to spouses of nationals of Malaysia with MyTravelPass (MTP) obtained at https://mtp.imi.gov.my/myTravelPass/main
- Some airports are closed or restrictions for operations of airports has been imposed
Transfer from an international flight to a domestic flight is not allowed.
- Forced isolation
Passengers are subject to medical screening and quarantine for 14 days or 21 days at the first point of entry at their own expense.