Travel restrictions of Malaysia Last updates at 06.09.2020 15:04
- Total entry ban
Passengers are not allowed to enter Malaysia until 31 December 2020.
- This does not apply to spouses or children of nationals of Malaysia. They must have a sticker label visa in the passport specifically indicating they are either spouses or children.
- This does not apply to students with an Immigration approval.
Passengers arriving in Malaysia must install 'MySejahtera app' in their smart phone
Passengers who departed Malaysia after 18 March 2020 must have a written immigration approval to return to Malaysia.
Passengers traveling to Sarawak must complete an "enterSarawak" form and an "eHealth Declaration Form" before departure at https://sarawakdisastermc.com/
- Some airports are closed or restrictions for operations of airports has been imposed
Transfer from an international flight to a domestic flight is not allowed.
- Forced isolation
Passengers arriving in Malaysia:
- are subject to medical screening; and
- are subject to quarantine at government monitored facilities for 14 days, at their own expense; and
- must install 'MySejahtera app' in their smart phone.