Travel restrictions of Mongolia Last updates at 16.06.2021 07:52
- Entry restrictions
Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to passengers with a Hong Kong (SAR China) passport.
- This does not apply to passengers with a Macao (SAR China) passport.
Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than the minimum age required for a COVID-19 test in the departure country.
- This does not apply to deadheading crew.
- Home/self isolation
Passengers are subject to quarantine for 7 days. Details can be found at https://tabinfo.mn/en/tab/
- This does not apply to passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival.