Travel restrictions of Montenegro Last updates at 04.07.2021 00:28
- Entry restrictions
Passengers must have:
- a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point; or
- a negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test result issued at most 48 hours before arrival; or
- a positive serological -IgG antibodies test result issued at most 30 days before arrival; or
- a positive COVID-19 PCR test result issued at least 14 days and at most 90 days before arrival and a recovery certificate specifying that the passenger is not contagious; or
- a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival.
-- This does not apply to passengers younger than 5 years.
-- This does not apply to passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate issued in Hungary, and their accompanying minors younger than 18 years.
-- This does not apply to passengers who in the past 15 days have only been in Albania, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland (Rep.), Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo (Rep.), Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova (Rep.), Netherlands, North Macedonia (Rep.), Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Fed., Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, USA or Ukraine.