Travel restrictions of Latvia Last updates at 22.09.2020 19:06
- Entry restrictions
Passengers are not allowed to enter and transit Latvia.
- This does not apply to family members of nationals of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
- This does not apply to family members of British nationals.
- This does not apply to passengers returning via Latvia to their country of residence.
- This does not apply to students with a written enrolment certification issued by a higher education institution or college in Latvia.
- Flights from/to Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Malta, Portugal, Spain, Sweden are suspended
- Quarantine is possible
Passengers are subject to self-isolation for 10 days. A list of self-isolation exemptions can be found at www.spkc.gov.lv/lv/if-returning-toentering-latvia