Travel restrictions of Lithuania Last updates at 17.05.2021 13:24
- Entry restrictions
Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to passengers with a national visa issued by Lithuania.
- This does not apply to:
-- children, spouses and their children, partners with registered partnership and their children, parents and guardians of nationals of Lithuania and of permanent residents of Lithuania;
-- NATO personnel and their family members.
Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 antigen or PCR test taken at most 72 hours before arrival.
- This does not apply to passengers with a positive COVID-19 antigen or PCR test result issued at least 180 days before arrival and a recovery certificate.
- This does not apply to passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 16 years.
A completed health questionnaire must be presented at check-in. The e-questionnaire can be obtained at https://keleiviams.nvsc.lt/lt/form .
- Special requirements for all international flights
Passengers must arrive at Vilnius (VNO), Kaunas (KUN), Palanga (PLQ) or Siauliai (SQQ).
- Quarantine is possible
Passengers could be subject to self-isolation for 10 days. More details can be found at https://tinyurl.com/fh99w6j7