Travel restrictions of Liechtenstein Last updates at 31.08.2020 05:16
- Entry restrictions
Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to passengers arriving from Schengen Member States.
- This does not apply to passengers arriving from Andorra, Australia, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Georgia, Ireland (Rep.), Japan, Korea (Rep.), Monaco, New Zealand, Romania, Rwanda, San Marino, Thailand, Tunisia, Uruguay and Vatican City (Holy See). If they transit through other countries, they must stay in the international transit area of the airport.
- This does not apply to family members of nationals of EEA Member States. They must present proof of their relationship.
- This does not apply to family members of British nationals. They must present proof of their relationship.
- This does not apply to passengers with a D visa issued by Switzerland.
- This does not apply to passengers with a Schengen C visa issued by Switzerland after 16 March 2020.
- This does not apply to unmarried partners of residents of Switzerland. They must have a written invitation from the residents in Switzerland and present proof of their relationship.
- Quarantine is possible
Passengers are subject to quarantine for 10 days. A list of quarantine exemptions can be found at https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/home/krankheiten/ausbrueche-epidemien-pandemien/aktuelle-ausbrueche-epidemien/novel-cov/empfehlungen-fuer-reisende/quarantaene-einreisende.html .