Travel restrictions of Kazakhstan Last updates at 14.06.2021 09:12
- Entry restrictions
Passengers are not allowed to enter and transit.
- This does not apply to spouses, parents and children of nationals or residents of Kazakhstan. They are only allowed to enter once in 30 days.
- This does not apply to family members of passengers with a diplomatic passport.
- This does not apply to passengers with a visa issued by Kazakhstan and approved by the Deputy Prime Minister of Kazakhstan.
- This does not apply to passengers traveling as students with an invitation letter from an educational institution of Kazakhstan.
- This does not apply to passengers traveling on business and approved by the Deputy Prime Minister of Kazakhstan.
Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival. The test result must be in English, Kazakh or Russian.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 5 years if accompanied by a person with a negative COVID-19 PCR test result.
- Special requirements for all international flights
Flights to Kazakhstan are suspended.
- This does not apply to flights from Belarus, Egypt, Germany, Korea (Rep.), Kyrgyzstan, Netherlands, Russian Fed., Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates and Uzbekistan.
- This does not apply to repatriation flights.
- Home/self isolation
Passengers are subject to medical screening and isolation.