Travel restrictions of Korea (Rep.) Last updates at 14.07.2020 18:08
- Entry restrictions
Short-term visas (type C-1 and C-3) issued on or before 5 April are invalidated.
Korean visas issued by the Wuhan Consulate in the Hubei Province are invalidated.
- Entry restrictions for passengers who arrive from or during last 14 days have been in Bangladesh, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan
Passengers who have been in Bangladesh, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan or Pakistan in the past 14 days must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 48 hours before arrival. The certificate must be in English.
- Ban entry for passengers who arrive from or during last 14 days have been in China (Hubei Province)
- Some airports are closed or restrictions for operations of airports has been imposed
Flights must arrive at Incheon International Airport (ICN) between 5:00 and 20:00.
- Home/self isolation
Passengers are subject to medical screening and quarantine for 14 days.
This does not apply to nationals of China (People's Rep.) traveling on business under the Fast Lane program and their accompanying family members. They must:
- self-monitor their health conditions minimum 14 days before departure and hold a medical certificate to prove Coronavirus (COVID-19) negative testing result issued at most 72 hours before departure, and
- be tested on Coronavirus (COVID-19) upon arrival. They must stay at designated quarantine facilities for 1 or 2 days until a negative test result is obtained.
Passengers and airline crew must install 'Self-diagnosis Mobile App' in their personal device and a completed Health Declaration Form and a Special Quarantine Declaration Form must be presented to the quarantine desk upon arrival. For further instructions, see: http://ncov.mohw.go.kr/selfcheck/