Travel restrictions of India Last updates at 01.10.2020 01:06
- Total entry ban
Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to passengers with an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card or booklet.
- This does not apply to:
-- students if one of the parents is a national of India or OCI card holder.
-- minors if one of the parents is a national of India or OCI card holder.
-- spouses of nationals of India.
-- single parents of a minor who is national of India or OCI card holder.
-- passengers returning from a neighboring country via India to their country of residence.
-- passengers with diplomatic, official, UN/International Organizations or project visas.
Visas and e-visas issued before 30 June 2020 are invalidated.
- This does not apply to diplomatic, official, UN/International Organizations, project visas/all category of Employment visas.
- This does not apply to Business visa (excluding B-3 visa for sports).
- All international flights are suspended
Flights to India are suspended.
- This does not apply to relief, repatriation and humanitarian flights.
- Forced isolation
Passengers arriving in India:
- are subject to medical screening and quarantine for 14 days; and
- must install "Arogya Setu" in their personal device; and
- must present a completed Self-declaration form.