Travel restrictions of Hungary
if ($data['country_last_update'] > 0)
echo 'Last updates at ' . get_datetime($data['country_last_update']) . '
- Entry restrictions
Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to family members of nationals of Hungary.
- This does not apply to family members of passengers with a permanent residence permit issued by Hungary.
- This does not apply to passengers with a "D" visa issued by Hungary.
- This does not apply to passengers with a signed and stamped letter issued by the Deputy-Chief Officer of the National Police.
- This does not apply to passengers traveling on business.
- This does not apply to passengers entering Hungary to transit by land to a third country. They must prove that they can enter the final destination, or prove that they can enter a neighboring country in order to reach their final destination.
- This does not apply to passengers with an EU Digital Covid Certificate (EU DCC) showing that:
-- they have received at least one dose of the vaccine at most 1 year before arrival. Vaccines accepted are: AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Janssen, Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, Sinopharm and Sputnik V; or
-- have a positive COVID-19 test taken at most 6 months before arrival. They must also have a recovery certificate; or
-- have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival. More details can be found at http://www.police.hu/en/content/information-on-general-rules-of-border-crossing
- This does not apply to passengers with a positive Coronavirus (COVID-19) test taken at most 6 months before arrival. They must also have a recovery certificate.
- This does not apply to passengers with an immunity COVID-19 certificate issued by Albania, Bahrain, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Georgia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Moldova (Rep.), Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, North Macedonia (Rep.), Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey or Ukraine, and minors under 18 years in their company.
- Quarantine is possible
Passengers could be subject quarantine for 10 days. More details can be found at https://tinyurl.com/3w7padwk .