Travel restrictions of Croatia Last updates at 01.01.2021 13:46
- Entry restrictions
Passengers are not allowed to enter until 15 January 2021.
- This does not apply to family members of nationals of Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican City (Holy See).
- This does not apply to family members of British nationals.
- This does not apply to passengers entering Croatia to transit by land to a third country. They must prove that they can enter the destination country.
- This does not apply to passengers traveling on business.
- This does not apply to passengers traveling as students.
A completed "Enter Croatia Form" must be presented upon arrival. The form can be submitted online before departure at https://entercroatia.mup.hr/ .
A completed "Passenger Locator Form" must be presented upon arrival. The form can be found at: https://static.vueling.com/corporative7/media/1167/passengerlocatorform-en-icao.pdf .
- Quarantine is possible
Passengers without a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 48 hours before arrival are subject to a PCR test upon arrival at their own expense and self-isolation; details can be found at https://mup.gov.hr/uzg-covid/english/286212 .