Travel restrictions of Croatia Last updates at 12.08.2020 16:12
- Entry restrictions
Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to family members of nationals of Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican City (Holy See).
- This does not apply to family members of British nationals.
- This does not apply to passengers entering Croatia to transit by land to a third country. They must prove that they can enter the destination country.
- This does not apply to passengers traveling as tourists.
- This does not apply to passengers traveling on business.
- This does not apply to passengers traveling as students.
- Home/self isolation
Passengers are subject to medical screening and self-isolation for 14 days. A list of self-isolation exemptions can be found at https://www.koronavirus.hr/recommendations-and-instructions-for-crossing-the-state-border/736 .