Travel restrictions of Greece Last updates at 28.06.2021 15:32
- Entry restrictions
Passengers must have:
- a negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test taken at most 48 hours before arrival; or
- a negative COVID-19 PCR or RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before arrival; or
- a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival; or
- a COVID-19 recovery certificate issued at least 30 days after having tested positive. The certificate is considered valid for at least 2 months and at most 9 months after the initial positive result; or
- a positive COVID-19 antigen, PCR or RT-PCR test result issued at least 2 months and at most 9 months before arrival.
All documents must be in English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Spanish or Russian and the passenger's name must match the name in the passport. More details can be found at https://travel.gov.gr/ .
-- This does not apply to passengers younger than 12 years.
Passengers must complete a "Passenger Locator Form(PLF)" at https://travel.gov.gr/ not later than the day before arrival in Greece. A confirmation email or a QR code generated from the completed form must be presented upon arrival. Families can be accepted with one joint confirmation e-mail or a unique QR code.
Passengers could be subject to a COVID-19 rapid test upon arrival.
- Quarantine is possible
Passengers could be subject to self-isolation for up to 10 days. Details can be found at https://travel.gov.gr/