Travel restrictions of Estonia Last updates at 22.03.2021 18:20
- Entry restrictions
Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to parents, children or spouses of nationals or residents of Estonia.
- This does not apply to passengers who are entering Estonia in order to go back home. They must not show any symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- This does not apply to students.
- This does not apply to passengers with a long term visa issued by an EEA Member States or Switzerland.
- This does not apply to passengers with a written confirmation of being an unmarried partner of a national or a resident of Estonia, issued by the national or resident of Estonia.
Passengers could be subject to Coronavirus (COVID-19) test.
- Entry restrictions for passengers who arrive from or have been in United Kingdom
Passengers arriving from the United Kingdom must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 72 hours before arrival.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 12 years.
- Quarantine is possible
Passengers could be subject to a COVID-19 test and self-isolation. A list of self-isolation exemptions can be found at https://vm.ee/en/information-countries-and-self-isolation-requirements-passengers.