Travel restrictions of Algeria Last updates at 09.06.2021 16:44
- Entry restrictions
Passengers must have a printed negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result issued at most 36 hours before arrival. The test result must be in Arabic, English or French.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 12 years.
- Special requirements for all international flights
Fights to Algeria are suspended.
- This does not apply to flights arriving from France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Tunisia and Turkey.
- This does not apply to medevac and repatriation flights.
- Forced isolation for passengers who arrive from or have been in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Tunisia, Turkey
Passengers arriving from France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Tunisia or Turkey must have a quarantine package for 5 days obtained from the transporting carrier before departure.