Travel restrictions of Curacao Last updates at 21.04.2021 11:32
- Entry restrictions
Passengers must complete a printed "Digital Immigration Card" and a "Public Health Locator Card" not earlier than 48 hours before departure. The forms can be found at https://dicardcuracao.com/portal .
Passengers must have a printed negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 7 years who do not have COVID-19 symptoms.
- This does not apply to passengers arriving from and who in the past 14 days have been in Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bermuda, Cayman Isl., Dominica, French West Indies (St. Barthelemy and St. Martin), Grenada, Montserrat, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Turks and Caicos Isl., or Virgin Isl. (British).
- This does not apply to passengers with a COVID-19 recovery certificate. They must have a printed negative COVID-19 antigen test taken at most 24 hours before arrival.
Passengers must have medical insurance to cover COVID-19 expenses.
- This does not apply to passengers staying for less than 24 hours.
- This does not apply to family members of members from the Dutch Armed Forces.
More details can be found at www.ccaa.cw/latest .