Travel restrictions of Cuba Last updates at 10.09.2020 15:48
- Total entry ban
Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to passengers traveling as tourists to Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Cayo Santamaria, Cayo Guillermo or Cayo Cruz with a reservation in an approved hotel.
Passengers arriving in Cuba:
- are subject to medical screening; and
- must present a completed "Declaración de Sanidad del Viajero".
- All international flights are suspended
Flights to Cuba are suspended.
- This does not apply to flights landing in Cayo Coco (CCC), Cayo Largo del Sur (CYO) or Santa Clara (SNU).