Travel restrictions of Chile Last updates at 06.04.2021 18:48
- Ban entry for passengers who arrive from or during last 14 days have been in United Kingdom
Passengers arriving from the United Kingdom are not allowed to enter.
Passengers who have been in the past 14 days in the United Kingdom are not allowed to enter.
- Total entry ban
Until 30 April 2021, passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to children of nationals of Chile. They must have proof of their relationship.
- This does not apply to children of residents of Chile. They must have proof of their relationship.
Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 72 hours before departure of the last direct flight to Chile.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 2 years.
Passengers must have travel insurance to cover COVID-19 expenses, with a minimum coverage of USD 30,000.
An Affidavit for Travellers to Prevent Coronavirus Diseases (COVID-19) (Declaracion Jurada) must be completed at www.c19.cl at most 48 hours before arrival.
Passengers could be subject to a COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival.
Passengers must undergo “Passenger Tracking" for 14 days or until they leave Chile.
A completed "SAG Affidavit" must be presented upon arrival. The form can be submitted online before departure at www.sagingresoachile.cl .
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 18 years.
- Flights from/to United Kingdom are suspended
- Forced isolation
Passengers are subject to quarantine for 5 days at their own expense in a hotel booked at https://www.c19.cl/ .