Travel restrictions of Cocos (Keeling) Islands
if ($data['country_last_update'] > 0)
echo 'Last updates at ' . get_datetime($data['country_last_update']) . '
- Entry restrictions
Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to the immediate family members of nationals of Australia.
- This does not apply to the immediate family members of nationals of New Zealand residing in Australia.
- This does not apply to passengers who have been in Australia, New Zealand or both for the full 14 days before their flight to Australia.
- This does not apply to passengers who have a visa and have been granted an exemption before departure; details can be found at https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/covid19-enquiry-form
Passengers could be subject to presenting a "Travel Declaration" form and present it at time of check-in. The form can be found at https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/australia-travel-declaration
Passengers entering or transiting through Australia must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. Details can be found at https://tinyurl.com/y398dxv4 .
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 5 years.
- This does not apply to passengers arriving from Kiribati, New Zealand, Niue, Samoa, Solomon Isl., Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu or Vanuatu.
- - This does not apply to passengers with a positive COVID-19 PCR test result, and a medical discharge issued at most 4 weeks before departure which specifies that:
-- at least 14 days have passed since they were infected with COVID-19; and
-- 72 hours have passed since recovery of fever and respiratory symptoms; and
-- passengers have recovered from COVID-19 and are not contagious.
- Quarantine is possible
Passengers could be subject to quarantine for 14 days at the first point of entry; details can be found at https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/new-zealand-safe-travel-zone