Travel restrictions of Belgium Last updates at 17.05.2021 18:16
- Entry restrictions
Passengers arriving from a country other than Brazil, India or South Africa are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to passengers with a "C" visa issued by Belgium.
- This does not apply to students.
- This does not apply to passengers entering Belgium to transit by land to a third country. They must prove that they can enter the destination country.
- More exemptions can be found at https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/travels/ .
Passengers must have an Essential Journey Certificate issued by a Belgian embassy or consulate.
- This does not apply to passengers with a "C" visa issued by Belgium after 18 March 2020.
Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The test result must be in Dutch, English, French or German.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 6 years.
A completed "Passenger Locator Form" must be submitted at most 48 hours before arrival. The form can be found at https://travel.info-coronavirus.be/public-health-passenger-locator-form or https://d34j62pglfm3rr.cloudfront.net/downloads/BELGIUM_PassengerLocatorForm_ENG.pdf .
- Ban entry for passengers who arrive from or have been in Brazil, India, South Africa
- Quarantine is possible
Passengers could be subject to a COVID-19 test and quarantine; details can be found at https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/ .