Travel restrictions of Bangladesh Last updates at 01.01.2021 02:54
- Entry restrictions
Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 10 years.
- Special requirements for all international flights
Flights to Bangladesh are suspended.
- This does not apply to flights arriving from Bahrain, China (People's Rep.), Kuwait, Malaysia, Maldives, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Arab Emirates or United Kingdom.
- This does not apply to humanitarian and repatriation flights.
- Forced isolation
Passengers are subject to medical screening and quarantine.
- Forced isolation for passengers who arrive from or have been in United Kingdom
Passengers arriving from the United Kingdom between 1-15 January 2021 are subject to quarantine for at least 14 days.