Travel restrictions of Bangladesh Last updates at 03.08.2020 22:28
- Entry restrictions
Passengers with a visa must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result issued at most 72 hours before departure.
- This does not apply to family members of passengers with a diplomatic or an official passport.
- This does not apply to family members of passengers with a Laissez-Passer.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 10 years.
- All international flights are suspended
Flights to Bangladesh are suspended.
- This does not apply to flights arriving from China (People's Rep.), Malaysia, Maldives, Qatar, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
- This does not apply to humanitarian, repatriation and evacuation flights.
- Forced isolation
Passengers are subject to medical screening and quarantine.