Travel restrictions of Austria Last updates at 18.09.2020 20:26
- Entry restrictions
Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to family members of nationals of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
- This does not apply to family members of British nationals.
- This does not apply to passengers departing immediately.
- This does not apply to passengers traveling on business.
- This does not apply to passengers visiting their life partner.
Passengers without a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result are subject to a PCR test on arrival. More details on the medical certificate requirements can be found at https://tinyurl.com/EntryReqAT200727
Passengers traveling on business must have a medical certificate issued at most 72 hours before arrival which confirms a negative SARS-CoV-2-test result. More details can be found at: https://tinyurl.com/EntryReqAT200727 .
- Home/self isolation
Passengers are subject to self-quarantine for 10 days. A list of quarantine exemptions can be found at https://tinyurl.com/EntryReqAT200727 .