Applied from 19.07.2021 13:42:|
- Updated entry restrictions.
Passengers entering or transiting through the United Kingdom must have a negative COVID-19 test result. The test must have been taken at most 3 days before departure of the last direct flight to the United Kingdom. Tests accepted are: antigen, LAMP, nucleic acid and PCR tests. The test result must be in English, French or Spanish. Passengers details (name, date of birth or age) on the test result must match those stated in the passport or other travel document. The test result must also include the contact details of the issuing laboratory.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 11 years.
- This does not apply to passengers arriving from Ireland (Rep.).
- More exemptions can be found at https://tinyurl.com/yytxv2cp
Passengers arriving from a country other than Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Barbados, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cayman Isl., Chinese Taipei, Croatia, Dominica, Falkland Isl., Faroe Isl., Gibraltar, Grenada, Hong Kong (SAR China), Iceland, Israel, Malta, Montserrat, New Zealand, Singapore, St. Helena or Turks and Caicos Isl. are subject to a COVID-19 test on day 2 and day 8 after arrival at their own expense. They must have a payment confirmation obtained at: https://quarantinehotelbookings.ctmportal.co.uk/ or https://www.gov.uk/guidance/providers-of-day-2-and-day-8-coronavirus-testing-for-international-arrivals .
- The test on day 8 does not apply to passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate issued in the United Kingdom showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival. They must not be arriving from Afghanistan, Angola, Argentina, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Burundi, Cape Verde, Chile, Colombia, Congo (Dem. Rep.), Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Rep., Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, Guyana, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Maldives, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Venezuela, Zambia or Zimbabwe.
Passengers entering the United Kingdom must complete a "Public Health Passenger Locator Form". The form must include the booking reference number for the required COVID-19 tests or the invoice number for the quarantine hotel booking. The form can be obtained at https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk and must be presented at check-in and to immigration upon arrival.
- More exemptions can be found at https://tinyurl.com/yytxv2cp .