Applied from 24.06.2021 20:16:|
- Updated entry restrictions.
Passengers must have a Cyprus Flight Pass obtained at most 24 hours before departure at https://www.cyprusflightpass.gov.cy .
Passengers traveling to Ercan (ECN) must have a printed negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure. The test result must be in English, French or Turkish.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 6 years.
- This does not apply to passengers arriving from Turkey.
- An SMS sent by the NHS as proof of negative COVID-19 PCR test result are accepted instead of a printed certificate for passengers arriving from the United Kingdom.
Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 12 years.
- This does not apply to passengers arriving from Australia, Iceland, Israel, Korea (Rep.), Malta, New Zealand, Poland, Romania, Saudi Arabia or Singapore.
- This does not apply to passengers with a vaccination certificate issued in Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.), Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Fed., San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, USA or Vatican City (Holy See). Details can be found at https://cyprusflightpass.gov.cy/en/vaccinated-passengers .
- This does not apply to passengers traveling to Ercan (ECN).