Applied from 30.03.2021 16:28:|
- Updated entry restrictions.
Passengers arriving from a country other than Botswana, Brazil, Eswatini (Swaziland), Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, South Africa, Zambia or Zimbabwe are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to passengers arriving from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or Switzerland.
- This does not apply to immediate family members of nationals of EEA Member States and Switzerland. They must present proof of their family relationship.
- This does not apply to immediate family members of residents of Germany. They must present proof of their family relationship.
- This does not apply to passengers with a visa issued by Germany after 17 March 2020.
- This does not apply to students.
- This does not apply to unmarried partners of residents of Germany. They must have a written invitation and a copy of the identity document of the resident in Germany. They must also have a declaration and be able to present proof of their relationship.
Passengers entering Germany must have a negative COVID-19 test result. The test must be taken at most 48 hours before arrival. Tests accepted are: Antigen, PCR, RT-LAMP and TMA tests. The test result must be in English, French or German.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 6 years.
Passengers entering Germany from a country other than Albania, Andorra, Bahrain, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Colombia, Cyprus, Czechia, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Eswatini (Swaziland), Hungary, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Kosovo (Rep.), Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Malawi, Malta, Mexico, Moldova (Rep.), Montenegro, Mozambique, North Macedonia (Rep.), Palestinian Territory, Paraguay, Poland, Serbia, Seychelles, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, St. Lucia, Sudan, Sweden, Syria, Tanzania, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Zambia or Zimbabwe are subject to a COVID-19 test upon arrival.
Passengers and airline crew arriving from high risk countries must register before departure at https://www.einreiseanmeldung.de
More COVID-19 related information can be found at www.bundespolizei.de/Web/DE/04Aktuelles/01Meldungen/2020/03/200317_faq.html