Applied from 16.09.2020 11:42:|
- Updated entry restrictions.
Passengers are not allowed to enter until 7 October 2020.
- This does not apply to passengers arriving from Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.), Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland or the United Kingdom, who have not transited through or have been in Algeria, Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Dominican Rep., Kosovo (Rep.), Kuwait, Moldova (Rep.), Montenegro, North Macedonia (Rep.), Oman, Panama, Peru or Serbia in the past 14 days.
- This does not apply to passengers traveling on business.
- This does not apply to passengers returning via Italy to their country of residence.
- This does not apply to students.
Passengers must present a completed self-declaration form before boarding. The form can be obtained at: www.esteri.it/mae/resource/doc/2020/08/self-declaration_in_case_of_entry_into_italy_from_abroad_-_form_14_08.pdf