Travel restrictions of Tanzania Last updates at 01.07.2021 11:36
- Entry restrictions
Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before arrival.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 5 years.
Passengers must complete a "Traveler's Surveillance Form" and present it to the Port Health Authorities upon arrival.
- Entry restrictions for passengers who arrive from or have been in Brazil, Congo Democratic Republic, India, Indonesia, Peru, Philippines, South Africa, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States
Passengers arriving from Brazil, Congo (Dem. Rep.), India, Indonesia, Peru, Philippines, South Africa, USA, Uganda or United Kingdom are subject to a COVID-19 antigen test upon arrival at their own expense.
- Flights from/to India are suspended
- This does not apply to humanitarian, medevac or repatriation flights.
- Forced isolation for passengers who arrive from or have been in India
Passengers arriving from India on humanitarian, medevac or repatriation flights are subject to quarantine for 14 days at their own expense.