Travel restrictions of Cayman Islands Last updates at 14.12.2020 11:40
- Entry restrictions
Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to brothers, sisters, parents, grandparents or fiances of residents of Cayman Isl.
- This does not apply to students.
Passengers are subject to COVID-19 test upon arrival.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 5 years.
Passengers must obtain an approval to "Travel to Cayman" at https://www.exploregov.ky/traveltime
- All international flights are suspended
Flights to Cayman Isl. are suspended.
- This does not apply to medevac and repatriation flights.
- Forced isolation
Passengers are subject to medical screening and quarantine for 14 days.